Category Archives: Letters policy
Updated Nov. 18, 2011
- Rio Grande Digital welcomes and appreciates letters to the editor on any subject.
- You must include your real name and e-mail address on all letters. We will use your e-mail address to verify that you sent us the letter, but we will not publish your e-mail address. We will withhold your name from publication in some cases if you request it.
- Please keep letters succinct and to the point. Your opinion will be lost in a long, rambling letter.
- Letters that include name-calling or personal attacks on individuals will not be published. Reasoned criticism of public officials and other public figures is acceptable.
- Letters that contain libelous statements or implications will not be published.
- Letters that contain false or misleading claims will not be published.
- Letters that incite or promote violence or other harmful acts will not be published.
- Rio Grande Digital Media Llc reserves the right to edit any letter for grammar or clarity.
- Rio Grande Digital Media Llc reserves the right to reject any letter for any or no reason at the sole discretion of the editor.
- This letters policy is subject to change at any time by giving public notice on the front page of our site.
- Please send letters by e-mail to email@example.com.